Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 16, 2007

We met Graham!!!!

This was hands down, the most emotional mornings of both of our lives. Surreal, is probably the best way either of us can describe meeting Graham. We really don't have the words to describe the experience yet, we have a lot to process! I'll just say that our son is wonderful, perfect, and everything great! To finally have him in our arms is completely indescribable. For anyone who is waiting up late on Sunday night to see pictures (aka Grandparents!) I'm posting the pictures right now without much written description. It's currently the middle of the day here, but later on tonight I'll write down the details of the day!

Here he is!!

Sleeping on his foster mothers back as we were saying Good-bye for the day
sitting with Daddy and playing with a toy
Graham and Daddy

The first time I held Graham!






5 comments:

tshg said...

Yes, I'm up!!! I couldn't sleep (Since the shower yesterday I can think of absolutely nothing else but Liv and your jouney.) and came down stairs just to see if you posted yet. He is such a doll! It is great to see you united with Graham. I am SOOOO happy for you both and Graham! I can't wait to meet him! I'm so glad you posted.

Have a safe trip home...

Tiff

Kris Greer said...

Ooooh .... what great photos!! Thank you, thank you! I love that baby doll!
Love,
Mom :)

tracyjean521 said...

Yeah! I'm thrilled for your family! I've been so excited all night to finally read that you've met Graham. Congratulations, Melissa and Jeff! This is wonderful! He is absolutely darling. :)
Tracy

Anonymous said...

We're so happy for you! Graham is so beautiful! We're so relieved that you finally have him in your arms. We have said special prayers for him and your family. Congratulations to the grandmas and grandpas. This brings back all the memories when Rorie was placed in my arms. We can't wait to finally meet the little guy. Congratulations Jeff and Melissa! We love you all!
-From the Iowans, Claude, Annamaria and Rorie

Kris Greer said...

Hi Melissa and Jeff! Please keep the photos coming!! I can't stop staring at them! :) What a wonderful feeling it is to see my daughter holding her child ....
Love,
Mom :)