Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 26, 2007

Graham and "mini-Graham"

Lately, Graham has a thing for people's eyes....mostly their eye lashes....and mostly my eyelashes. If I'm changing his diaper, he's trying to grab my eyelashes. If I'm feeding him a bottle, he's trying to grab my eyelashes. Graham is very observant and really doesn't miss a thing, so it really wasn't surprising to me that he took an interest in blinking eyes. This new found curiosity of his was cute until he poked me pretty hard in the eye. I've tried everything-moving his hand away, placing a toy in his hand, trying not to blink when I'm changing him-you name it I've tried it!

Graham has an Asian doll that actually looks quite a bit like him-giant cheeks and all! He really hasn't paid much attention to mini-Graham (Graham tries to be fair and pay his MANY toys equal attention :) ) until I showed him that not only does mini-Graham have eyes that open and close, but that the doll also has eye lashes!!!
Studying his plastic look-alike

...going for the eyes!

Showing mini-Graham "pop pop"


No comments: