Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 18, 2007

New Shoes

I love shoes. Admittedly, I have a problem with shoes in that I feel I always need a new pair. There is absolutely nothing better than shoe shopping! It's no wonder then, that Graham's shoe collection is already beginning to grow. Up until today, most of the shoes he's worn without having a meltdown, are soft soled, almost like a slipper. This morning, I put his new "big boy" shoes on him, expecting him to cry and kick them off. Here is Graham trying to figure out what those things are on his feet and what he should do about it.


It didn't take Graham long to determine how to best put his shoes to use.....chew on them!

And here he is a few minutes later, still chewing on his shoes! He's so flexible it's almost comical to us. I can't think of any adults who can lean over and put their shoes in their mouth....not that they'd actually want to...but think about the flexibility required to do what Graham so elegantly demonstrated here.


No comments: