Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Another snowy day

It's again another snowy day here in Minneapolis. Seeing all the snow and feeling the freezing cold wind is still a little shocking to my system, but I think I had better get used to it, because winter has definitely arrived. Since playing in the snow is apparently torture to Graham, we just spent the day at home playing inside. Graham seemed happy with not being bundled up to run errands, and Annie seemed especially pleased to have "her baby" around for the entire day. Normally I go a little stir crazy being stuck in the house all day, but I'll admit that there is something very calming and cozy about snuggling up under a blanket with Graham while he drinks his bottles.

What's better than a fuzzy blanket on a snowy afternoon?

Our happy boy turning yet another household item into an instrument by banging on it!

Graham is eating puffs and Annie is intently watching him.


Graham finally gives in, and shares his snack with Annie.


Yes, Graham is actually lying on top of Annie. All 20 pounds of him on top of the dog and she couldn't care less. Who would have imagined Annie tolerating a baby climbing on her?


Chasing his train. It moves by itself and Graham thinks it hilarious to go after it.





2 comments:

Whitney said...

I am a friend of Erin's and I linked in to your blog from her blog. I just wanted to tell you that I got sucked into your adoption story the other day and was so touched by your story. Your beautiful baby is adorable. My co-workers even chimed in when they saw the pictures and thought he was so cute. Congratulations on your handsome little boy.

Amy said...

Annie is such a good big sister! Give her an extra treat from her friend Copper! :-)