Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Moms don't have time to get sick!

Things are finally starting to look up for the boys of the house. Jeff is back at work and it's been 30+ hours since Graham has been sick-WOO HOO! Graham is still moving slowly today, and after a few minutes of playing on the floor he starts tugging on me and repeating "up up up" as he prefers to be carried around and held. It's kind of unbelievable to me that I haven't come down with this mystery stomach illness. Not that I'm complaining, but I've been dealing with a sick baby for a week and a sick husband for a few days in the middle of Graham's illness, and still, I'm healthy. There is just so much to be done that I'm literally willing myself to stay strong-it just won't work with my busy schedule to be sick!

Here is Graham this afternoon starting to show some interest in his toys again!

No comments: