Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Testing the limits.....

We have a new game in our house at mealtime. It goes something like this.
1. Graham sees that I'm getting his food ready and says "num num num" as he cruises around the kitchen in his walker.
2. I think to myself "Good, he's hungry and will want to eat the food rather than throw it".
3. I put Graham in his highchair and add the food to his tray. He will then eat a few bites.
4. Graham gets that sly look on his face as he slowly begins to unload every piece of food from his tray onto the floor...one little piece at a time.
5. I tell him "no" each time he throws a piece overboard and clap and cheer each time a piece makes it to his mouth.
6. As of this morning at breakfast, here is the newest step. Mealtime now includes putting his feet on the table. I'm not sure how well Graham's feet being on the table will go over in public....it's never too early to teach table manners, right? Notice the little foot in the black and white sock making an appearance at the table in the picture below???



No comments: