Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 7, 2008

A happy little guy...

Mornings are always a bit chaotic at our house, and this morning was no exception. We didn't have to be anywhere until Graham's class started at 11:30, but I'm still amazed at how much longer everything takes with a baby! I was running around the house collecting things that needed to come to school with us (diapers, snacks, sippy cup, camera) and heard a few noises coming from Graham's room. I thought he was taking a nap. so I peeked into his room to see what he was up to. I'm glad I had my camera with me, because this is what I found!

I found a very happy boy who was playing peek-a-boo with me between the bars on his crib!


Happy and well-rested after a morning nap.


Graham is really into peek-a-boo right now. He likes to be in control though and will put things over his head then take them off and laugh at himself....that's what he's doing here!

When we got to school today, we found the sensory table full of water. The kids LOVED splashing in the water and playing with the toys!

Graham and all the little girls....he's apparently quite popular with the ladies!





1 comment:

Amy said...

It looks like Miss Alex has some competition on her hands. You look like quite the popular guy, G-dawg! (I knew your mommy would REALLY like that nickname, it's a throwback to her days at M.A.)