Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 18, 2008

Monday's Aren't So Bad...

When I was working outside the home (and yes, I do consider myself to be currently working, I just don't leave the house or have the privlege of collecting a paycheck) Monday's were a real drag. I wasn't in love with my job, and I knew it would be a long five days until Friday finally rolled around. Monday's have an entirely new feeling to them now, and I can't say I dread them in the least. Each day is different with Graham, and I love each minute I get to spend with him. I feel so lucky to have the opportunity to be at home with him and watch him experience all life has to offer an almost 13 month old little guy!

Today, we had lunch with my good friend Sara. She was very recently engaged (CONGRATULATIONS SARA AND CHRIS!!!!) and being the girly girl that I am, I've been dying to see her ring! Graham was a pretty good restaurant patron while Sara and I got to catch up and talk about her upcoming wedding that I'm honored to be a part of...I LOVE weddings! After lunch it was time for Graham to take a nap because he had something very exciting to attend this afternoon. Graham again had the opportunity to be a part of the tv show that Grandma Greer works on. This time though, Graham invited his friend Alexandra to come too, so she could make her own tv debut! The segment filmed today deals with "organic babies" and will aire in March. After it goes on tv, I'll post the link here, so everyone will have the chance to see the movie star babies!

Here is Graham studying Sara's new engagement ring. Graham really likes things that sparkle, and her ring definitely sparkles!

This is "Mad Graham". He was pretty upset with me here because I wouldn't let him drink my lemondade.


Here are Alex and Graham at their shoot. They're playing with their organic toys for the camera!



No comments: