Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 15, 2008

Monkey Boy Strikes Again...

Some days, I really believe that Graham would enjoy living with a monkey family. A monkey mom would encourage her young to climb and swing from things. Then there's me...I spend my days pulling my young child off of things and redirecting him to toys that encourage him to remain firmly planted on the ground. This morning Graham actually tried to scale the front of the closed dishwasher-all because he watched me hit the "start" button, and wanted to push it himself. Thankfully, Graham is a boy, not a monkey, and climbing a closed dishwasher is a nearly impossible task. With his superhuman grip and bare feet (if the weather would ever warm up!!!) for traction though, I'm sure he'd be able to gain some height. Let's just say that he's going to be wearing socks at all times in the kitchen.

The second gate in our house....also known as "Graham's Climbing Wall"

In Graham's free time when he isn't attemption to scale large objects, he does enjoy playing with toys!

No comments: