Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 9, 2008

It's almost time!

We're just about ready for our week in the sun! Although Graham thinks he's helping me pack by repeatedly taking things out of the suitcase then throwing them back in, unfortunately he's really not. It does keep him occupied while I try to get myself organized though, so I really shouldn't complain. I know that Graham has many fans that religiously read up on his life each day, so I wanted to let everyone know that there won't be any blog updates while we're gone. Jeff and I have vowed a computer free week for ourselves in order to relax and help us get as much out of our vacation as we can. When we return in a week though, I'll have 7 days worth of pictures to share. So, I promise many pictures of Graham's first trip to the beach when we leave sunny Florida and are settled in back at home.

In the meantime though, here is a picture of my monkey child this morning. I'm such a mean mom....he really was stuck in this position and instead of helping him, I grab my camera right away! Don't worry, I didn't let him suffer for too long!

No comments: