Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Signs of Summer

I think that summer is finally just around the corner for those of us experiencing the crazy weather of the Midwest. We spent most of today scrambling around the house in attempts to get organized for our trip this weekend, but we did have the chance to go out for lunch with Grandma Greer and some of her friends this afternoon which was a nice treat. Before we headed out, I let Graham get an up close look at the tulips he's been staring at through the window for the past few days. If colorful flowers don't scream summer, I don't know what does!




This next picture is completely random, but cute...Yesterday afternoon I was folding laundry and Graham found his winter hat in the pile. I've washed it several times this year to put away thinking that I wouldn't need it again, only to dig it out of the closet a few days later when unexpected snow arrived. I'm confident this time though, Graham won't be needing his winter hat again for several months. That doesn't mean that he doesn't want to wear it though! Graham put the hat on his head and wore it around the house for the next several hours. In fact, he still had it on his head when his Daddy got home work. Jeff had a very confused look on his face when he saw that Graham was wearing a fleece hat on a nice, warm Spring day.

No comments: