Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Lunch with "RaRa"

Today Graham and I headed downtown have lunch with Sara, or as Graham likes to call her, RaRa. We ate on the top floor of Macy's so Graham was unusually mellow during the meal thanks to a great view of the city and the hustle and bustle of lunch time in the heart of the city. When I stop and replay the meal in my head, I don't think Graham threw a single piece of food-VICTORY! I can't pretend the area under his highchair was clean, but there is an obvious difference in Graham dropping food and Graham throwing food. I'll cut him some slack for food that falls, it's the throwing part that I won't miss. Someday, flying food will lose it's appeal, won't it???

Sara is receiving a lesson in trucks from Graham

Graham sure does love his friend RaRa
After Graham's bath this evening, he discovered the switch in the bathroom that turns the fan on and off. Light switches aren't too exciting for him anymore, but the switch to a fan is pretty cool!
Froggy Boy and his new discovery

Happy Frog

2 comments:

Erin said...

Oh, I just love post-bath pics. Grahama is so adorable in his frog towel!

Sara Banks said...

Graham - Thanks so much for having lunch with me today. You are welcome to come downtown anytime you want.

-Sara (RaRa)