Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Shopping!

Today was our day to go shopping! I love browsing or "shopping without a purpose" as Jeff calls it, but what ever you want to call it, that's what was on our agenda today. At the last minute, my Mom decided to join us so it was fun to have her along. It's always a treat when there is an extra set of hands to amuse Graham while I quickly sneak into the dressing room! I try to avoid taking Graham into dressing rooms. Maybe it's the mirrors, or the way everything seems to echo, but Graham usually takes that opportunity to share his voice with people from one end of the store to the other. Thankfully, I was able to avoid that experience today!

Checking out the pants-even Graham appears to be on a mission to find that perfect pair of pants

Gymboree is the best-Moms (and Grandma's) can shop and kids are entertained with cartoons!

As I was making dinner this evening, Graham immediately fell into his routine of emptying one of the cupboards to make a giant mess. Today, he decided to try something new though...I wonder if he'll be able to make a living as a contortionist someday?
Someday I'll look at this picture and wish that my little guy was still small enough to fit into a cake pan! :)

Finally, it was dinner time. I had a strong feeling that tonight's meal would be a messy one, so Graham dined in his finest-a diaper and bib.
I'll bet you can't guess what Graham enjoyed for dinner this evening!

No comments: