Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The King is back

The weather has really cooled off around here, which means that if we want to take an evening walk, we all need to bundle up. Graham isn't very good about leaving a hat and mittens on, so last year our solution was dressing him in a one piece fleece suit for our nighttime excursions. I was happy to see that his fleece outfit, complete with crown, still fits (barely!) from last year. I'm not sure it's going to fit for much longer, so until he outgrows it, I'll just enjoy how adorable he looks it in!

When we got home from our walk, and peeled off our many layers, Graham got to participate in one of his favorite activities with his Daddy. I've started to call it 'gymnastics' as Graham cruises around in Jeff's arms near the ceiling! The laughter during this activity is contagious, and I'll work on capturing it on video.

No comments: