Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Back into the swing of things....

Going on vacation is always fun, but getting back to our 'at home' routine has proven to be a bit difficult for Graham. He's decided that meals are once again an unnecessary part of his day. Perhaps he's just so happy to be reunited with his toys that he doesn't feel he has the time to sit down and eat. I'm sure this phase will quickly pass, but he's had such a good past few months food-wise, that I'm really disappointed to again see a yogurt filled spoon flying across the kitchen. Annie, on the other hand, is thrilled to again be getting table scraps. It really shouldn't surprise me that at school this morning Graham was the last child to leave the snack table. He sat and ate raisins for 10 minutes straight-that's a lot of raisins! I guess not eating much for a few days finally caught up with him. I'm finding the need to remind myself that this too shall pass....


I'm pretty good at multi-tasking, but this morning, Graham took it to a new level. I've yet to carry on two different phone conversations at the same time, but Graham apparently has it all figured out. When I asked him who he was talking to, he held out the silver phone and said 'Ampa' (what he calls my dad) and then held out the plastic blue and white phone and said 'Zoo'.

No comments: