Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 24, 2008

Camera Craziness

Growing up, I always hated having my picture taken and I swore that I wouldn't put my own children through the 'horrors' of having a camera in their face constantly. Well, things have changed....There isn't a day of Graham's life that we haven't captured on film! Graham is at a stage where he likes to imitate everything I do. So, it really shouldn't surprise me that Graham carries his toy camera around from room to room. As you can see in the pictures though, he still doesn't quite 'get it'. For some reason, he thinks the camera needs to be pressed up against his nose for it to 'work'. I've tried correcting him, but he still prefers taking pictures with his nose. It is pretty cute to watch, so I think I'll just let it be!

No comments: