Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Groovin' Graham

I'm sorry, it's been a few days....I've been a bad blogger! :) It's been busy around here and sitting down with the computer doesn't always happen when there is so much going on!

Thanks to the religious and cultural make-up of our family, December is like one long party for us! Sunday was the first night of Hanukkah and Graham was really excited. So excited in fact, that not more than 5 minutes after arriving at my parents house, he threw up all over the kitchen. When I replayed the day in my head, I realized that Graham had virtually no interest in food all day and I actually had to wake him up from his nap so we could leave the house. But, until he actually got sick, I didn't put it all together. Poor little guy! Thankfully, he did only get sick that one time and he still wanted to join us at the table for a small amount of soup. An upset tummy sure doesn't deter from the excitement of opening up gifts though!
What a lucky guy to have presents piled up on his high chair tray!
I was happy that Graham woke up with an appetite and feeling much better yesterday morning. Other than being a bit whiny, he was pretty close to himself. I'll take a whiny toddler any day over a throwing up toddler! By the end of the day, he seemed to be back in full swing. He had so much energy in fact that he put on an 'interpretive' dance performance for me as Jeff played the piano. Notice the toy skillet 'guitar' at the beginning. After he's done with his 'guitar' is when he breaks into his modern dance routine! What a funny guy!

No comments: