Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 5, 2008

Ho! Ho! Ho!


Dear Santa,
There are a few things that I'd really like you to bring me this year. Other than the occasional coloring on the walls and climbing on everything I've been a very good boy this year! I have a real fascination with horns of all types. I have such a good imagination that I often take my Mama's angel food cake pan and pretend it's a horn as I march around the house yelling at Annie through the tube. I'm often discouraged from doing this, so I'd like my very own horn! The shinier the better! I'd also love a little sister! I've recently decided that Arthur and I would make great friends. Could you perhaps bring him to life and let him live at my house? If that isn't possible, I guess a baby sister will do too. I'd also love a wooden train table and I have a sneaking suspicion that I'm really getting one! My Dada doesn't think I'm old enough to understand what's in certain boxes, but I am! I saw the giant box and the picture of the train table. Don't worry though, I'll act surprised when I see it for the first time. I just can't wait to play with it! Oh yeah, have I mentioned that I'd love a baby sister? I know she can't be here on Christmas, but a picture of her would be just great!
Love,
Graham

No comments: