Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Holiday Tea

This afternoon was my Mother's annual Holiday Tea. Traditionally a 'Ladies Only' event, an exception has been made for the second year in a row for my little cutie. :) Graham and I see many of the guests only a few times a year, so Graham's sudden 'big boy' appearance and attitude was entertaining for all. Graham spent most of his time running from room to room grabbing treats off of tables. I'm still not sure how many cookies he actually ingested, but I'm sure he thoroughly enjoyed each and every one! It was also great fun for me to be able to show off Amelia's picture as I still haven't come down from my high with the knowledge of my daughter! Even days after our big phone call, I'm still amazed that Jeff and I are the very lucky, blessed parents of two beautiful children. Now, we just need to get them onto the same continent....

No comments: