Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy 'Almost' Birthday!

This past Sunday we had a small birthday celebration for Graham. He doesn't turn 2 until Thursday, but Sunday was the day that worked with our schedule, so Sunday it was. This party was nothing like his massive 1st Birthday Bash , but we still had a great time celebrating. I still can't believe my little guy is turning 2!!!




Graham had a lot of practice in December unwrapping gifts, and he had no problem getting back into the swing of things.

This is Graham studying the Elmo cake that I slaved over. As I was decorating it, I kept commenting to Jeff that this would be the only Elmo cake I would ever create. He reminded me that Amelia may very well love Elmo, in which case, I might be creating another red monster cake in the future!

Elmo cake on an Arthur plate-what could be better!

After dinner, Graham performed for his family. He LOVES to be the center of attention and the more pleased we appeared with his performance, the more he played into his crowd! I've got a feeling this performance was the direct result of a cake and ice cream sugar high!

1 comment:

Kelly Good said...

We must have missed the Stevie Wonder and Elmo concert! Was this a result of the sugar high? Too cute!!! We had a great time!