Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

It's hard to believe that the new year has already arrived and 2009 promises to be an exciting year for our family! I'm still in shock (a giddy, excited shock!) that in a matter of weeks we'll be lucky enough to have two little ones. Never in a million years did I imagine, that I would have the privilege of parenting two children so soon. I am one lucky lady! I know that in raising Graham and Amelia, my dreams are coming true, and I hope that 2009 brings fulfillment of the dreams of our friends and family too!

We've been very busy this week which is why recent posts have been non-existent. We've been lucky enough to have Jeff home all week so we've been visiting with family, visiting with friends, and just hanging out. With no schedule, I kind of lost my discipline to update the blog. But, Jeff does have to go back to work on Monday, which means I'll be back on a schedule, which means you can count on more regular Graham updates! Until then though, here are a few pictures and video from the past week. Enjoy!
Graham and mini-Graham playing with trains

Graham and mini-Graham looking out the window...notice a pattern? This baby (bee bee as Graham calls him) goes everywhere with him!


One of my very best friends from high school Sue ('Foo' according to Graham), is in town from California. Here they are playing in Graham's new tent.


The following video is Graham playing with his dance pad, one of his new Christmas toys, and as you can see, he LOVES it! Graham's great grandparents sure know what Graham likes!





**A warning about the following video-it might become annoying!** Yesterday morning Graham figured out how to actually play his recorder. He obviously has no clue what he's doing note wise, but ever since he mastered actually blowing air through it and making noise, that's all he wants to do. I'm not sure if I should be happy about this or not...it sure didn't help my headache today!

No comments: