Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Children's Museum

Today, we joined Kelly and Maddy for a trip to the Children's Museum. Both kids had a fantastic time exploring and especially loved playing in the water! Graham and Maddie also got to experience a tyke sized grocery store, Clifford play room, and a Minnesota habitat themed room complete with climbing structures. After playing so hard all morning, I was certain Graham would come home and take a very long, restful afternoon nap. But, he had other plans...



I thought he was sleeping, but instead he was quietly peeling off each layer of clothing including his VERY messy diaper. I was shocked at what I saw when I went into his room. Let's just say I had quite a bit of scrubbing to do, and several loads of laundry in very hot water. I learned a lesson today...not only does Graham need to sleep in backwards pajama's at night, but also during nap time too. Life is never dull with a toddler!

1 comment:

Kelly Good said...

Oh no!! Maddie woke up when we got home but I was able to put her back down after about a half an hour and she slept another 2 hours! And she went to bed early last night and only woke once all night. I went to bed before 9!! =)