Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Graham and Annie

Most of the time, Graham and Annie really like each other. The other small bit of time, they're jealous of each other. Heaven forbid I offer Annie a treat without having something for Graham or vice versa. Lately though, I've noticed Graham trying to engage Annie in his imaginative play. For example, Graham really enjoys his view finder so it makes complete sense to him that Annie would enjoy it as well. The problem is that most of the time I end up saying "Sorry Graham, Annie doesn't like the view finder pressed into her eyes." On another occasion Graham was playing with his airplanes and Annie was forced into the game when her back was used as both a runway and landing strip. Yesterday though, I witnessed a very sweet moment between Graham and Annie. Both of them had their noses pressed to the sliding glass door as they observed a few squirrels playing on the deck. Graham reached out to Annie and for a split second it looked like he was going to choke her. Instead though, I watched Graham carefully give Annie a big hug then I heard him say "Iluvuh". Translated, that means "I love you!". How sweet is that???

Graham and his buddy 'camping' in a tent

No comments: