Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Graham's Baby

My parents are currently soaking up the tropical Hawaiian sun, but they left Valentine's Day presents for both Graham and Amelia. Graham is now the proud owner of a toddler version of Candy Land (he LOVES it and I highly recommend it for kids his age) and Amelia is the proud (or at least I imagine she would be proud) owner of her very first Cabbage Patch Kid. Since Amelia isn't around to open her gifts yet, I let Graham have that honor. Graham and I have been talking so much about our baby arriving though, that as soon as he saw the baby doll, he proclaimed her to be 'Amel ya ya'. After many conversations, I finally convinced him that this doll isn't Amelia, but that she actually belongs to Amelia. Then, after consulting the very official Cabbage Patch Kid birth certificate, I discovered that this baby's name is actually Reese. Luckily, Graham is able to clearly pronounce that name and he hasn't called the doll 'Amel ya ya' since yesterday. Graham has taken real liking to Reese and I'm hoping that he is willing to hand her over to Amelia when she finally makes her appearance. Until then though, Reese is in good hands....

Notice the backwards pajama's...thankfully the diaper now stays on!

No comments: