Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 22, 2009

A hat model in the making?

My parents have been vacationing in Hawaii and recently returned. Graham was so excited to see them and turned into a wild boy when he saw his 'Ahma' for the first time. Every day while they were gone, Graham would tell me 'Ahma Back' meaning that he wanted her to come back home. Finally, on Friday morning I told him we were going to the airport and did he know who we were picking up. He thought for a moment and said 'Amel ya ya!' I wish that was the case, but he quickly forgot about his sister when my mom jumped into the car next to him. Once back at our house, Graham discovered my Mom's beach hat in her suitcase and then the party really began!

Graham loves showing off his tongue

Being our silly guy

Graham didn't stop smiling for my Mom!


Today we ventured down to Northfield to visit St. Olaf. Although very cold outside, it was beautiful and sunny and we thought it was the perfect opportunity to stick Graham in the big chairs we always take his picture in. Too bad we didn't realize that all the outdoor furniture was taken inside for the winter! I guess the next time Graham sits in his chair he'll be sharing that spot with Amelia! Despite the missing furniture, we did have fun wandering around campus and letting Graham get used to his school! :)
Checking his mailbox

Very pleased with with what St. Olaf has to offer!

Sitting on the famous 'Who's meeting me for lunch?' bench (you have to be an Ole to get it!)

2 comments:

Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne said...

I think you will make a magnificent Ole one day Graham ;-)