Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Graham's Weekend!

Graham has had a busy weekend! Friday night we had the opportunity to visit some friends who just returned on Thursday from Korea with their adorable little girl! She and Graham stared at each other for a while before Graham decided to get the action started and grabbed a large clump of her hair...understandably Livia did not care for Graham's choice of interaction! We're going to have to help Graham understand that hair pulling isn't the best way to make friends!

Yesterday I had the opportunity for some personal time and I have to admit that it felt great! I got to shopping with a friend while Jeff and Graham had some boy bonding time and got to visit with Grandma and Grandpa Olson. When I got home from my outing, I was unsure what to expect. I didn't know if Graham was going to be upset that I had left him for so long. I am thrilled to say that when I walked through the door Graham gave me his biggest smile and quickly made his way into my arms. It was good to have some "adult" time yesterday, but it was also great to come home and see that I had been missed!

Today Graham woke up and got dressed in his Vikings jersey to display his team spirit. It's a good thing he doesn't understand that his team lost despite his efforts at being a true fan. Around lunchtime, Grandma and Grandpa Greer stopped over to say "hi" and brought Graham a new toy! He is now the proud owner of a riding toy complete with a horn! Graham absolutely loves it and looks so proud of himself when he's sitting on it! He's also gaining confidence on his legs and has figured out how to walk behind his new toy as he uses it for stability.
Gaining confidence standing up!

Annie sure makes a great pillow!

Graham is holding the keys to his new "car"!

Feeling like a big boy sitting on his new toy!

This is a video of Graham walking behind his new toy! I have a feeling that before long, he's going to be chasing Annie around the house!

No comments: