Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Funny Story

This morning Graham and I attended our weekly class together. Each week I can tell that Graham is more and more comfortable in that environment and he is really starting to enjoy himself. Today, I believe he reached a new level of comfort....we were all sitting in a circle watching and listening to the teacher tell a story with some puppets. Graham was sitting on my lap for a while then got restless and started to move around. I didn't think anything of this, as the kids are allowed and actually encouraged to wander freely around the room. Does Graham go towards an exciting toy? No! He moves right into the middle of the circle where he proceeds to smile and wave at everyone all the while "talking" very loudly over the teacher....at 10 months old this behavior was actually very cute and I'm sorry I didn't have a camera to capture the moment, but I really hope this isn't an indicator of his behavior at school in the years to come!


Since I didn't have my camera at school today, and I know Graham's fans look for pictures every day, here is a completely random, but very cute picture of Graham.



No comments: