Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Off to the lake!

Dear Friends,

After a Thanksgiving lunch tomorrow at Grandma and Grandpa Olson's house, I'm heading up to the lake for the very first time! I'm sure my Mom and Dad will take LOTS of pictures of me up north, so by Monday, you can expect the to be blog updated with all my weekend fun! In the meantime though, here is a link to make you smile...it's me (and my crazy parents and of course Annie) getting into the holiday spirit!!!

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=9567728218
(Can you believe what a crazy dancer my Dad is? Who would have thought that the conservative finance guy would have moves like that? :) )

Happy Thanksgiving!

Love,
Graham

PS Did you know that on Thanksgiving Day I'll be 10 months old?!?

No comments: