Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 13, 2007

It's a school day!

It's Thursday, which means that it's a school day for Graham! Although I am very glad to have left teaching, I still get excited to be in a school environment...I'm just happy that I'm not the one in charge! Graham's favorite activity the past few weeks at school has been the ball pit. He would spend the entire class session making faces at himself in the mirror and throwing balls around if I let him. Lauren, his little friend who is also pictured, shares his ball obsession so the two of them seem to get along pretty well! During snack time today, Graham decided once again to help himself to what the other children were eating. I guess he thought that his string cheese wasn't as exciting as cut up hot dog, peaches, peas, and mandarin oranges. If nothing else, I'm getting some ideas of new foods that he's willing to try!




No comments: