Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 28, 2008

15 Month Check-Up

Before I get too far into my update, I need to warn you in advance that there will be no pictures in this entry. Graham had an appointment with the doctor today and as soon as he began pulling all the kleenex from the box and making his own little mountain on the exam table I quickly whipped out the camera to capture the moment. Too bad that the words "NO MEMORY CARD" began to flash across the screen of my camera-bummer! I guess I forgot to take it out of the computer after yesterday's update.

Today was Graham's 15 month check-up and he's doing just great! Our pediatrician just loves Graham and really fusses over him each time we're in. Luckily, Graham thinks she's pretty cool too so he tolerates his appointments very well! At 15 months old, here are Graham's "stats"...

-22 pounds 12 ounces
-30 5/8 inches long

-LOVES: any and all fruit, milk, trucks, airplanes, swings, Annie, taking a bath, banana bread, and ice cream

-STRONGLY Dislikes: vegetables...under no circumstances can we get vegetables into his little mouth! I've tried hiding them but always finds them! Hence, the reason for our stop at Target this afternoon to pick up a baby multi-vitamin.

WORDS:
Ma Ma
Da Da
Uck (truck)
dog dog (how he refers to Annie)
up
Ba Ba
Roar (what he says when we ask him what a lion says)
quack quack
yes
I'd say that his little vocabulary is pretty good considering he spent half his life hearing a language other than English!

No comments: