Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Graham is on the move!

It's been an exciting weekend for us! Not only did Graham start walking which means that our level of vigilance has gone through the roof, but we were busy, busy, busy during the day, and had company both Saturday and Sunday night for dinner. So, here it is Sunday night at 9:15 and I finally feel like I'm able to sit down and take a breath. Graham is sound asleep, the house is picked up, and I'm ready for a busy week ahead.

Here is another video of Graham walking. I know I posted one yesterday, but we're just so proud of our little guy! Yesterday he was still a bit hesitant with his steps, but as you'll be able to see here, his confidence has grown immensely in just one day.

A note to my parents.....I'm sure you'll be able to note the constant barking in the background. Yes, it's true, even your sweet dog Millie barks when she visits us!

No comments: