Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

"Eye-Bo"

My cousin Todd and his family are in town from Phoenix and Graham and I had the opportunity to visit with them today. Graham had a great time hanging out with the girls - I think they're his third cousins...I could be wrong as I'm not too good with the family tree labels.... Kasie and Camryn were kind enough to make Graham a visor complete with his name which he surprisingly kept on his head all morning! The girls made it their mission to teach Graham at least one new word during their visit and they were successful! Graham has now added "eye brow" (actually pronounced eye-bo) to his vocabulary. I know that eye brow sounds like a pretty random word to add to his repertoire, but he's very excited to point out all the things on his face, so why not add "eye brow" to the already existent, eyes, ears, nose and mouth!



No comments: