Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 28, 2008

This could be a problem...



Recently, Graham has taken a real interest in diapers. I found him one afternoon trying to fasten one of his diapers on his Elmo doll. Only after complete frustration did he let me assist him. Here it is a week later, and Elmo is still wearing his diaper. I've also noticed the pile of diapers on the changing table will disappear over the course of the day. After careful observation of Mr. Independent, I realized he was taking clean diapers, squishing them into a ball, and throwing them behind the diaper genie. I guess he's been watching me ball up his dirty diapers and put them into the diaper genie. He can't get it open, so apparently throwing the clean diapers behind the contraption is the next best thing. So anyways, to explain the pictures...while I was picking out Graham's clothes this morning, he managed to put on a diaper (sort of) over his pajamas. A few days ago, he couldn't figure out the tabs, and today he's got it mastered. I'm concerned though-if he can get a diaper on, can he get them off too????

No comments: