Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 3, 2008

What a weekend!

We had a family reunion of sorts this weekend up at the lake. Let's just say that Graham wasn't short on attention...he had his parents, one set of grandparents, one set of great grandparents, a great aunt, two great uncles, and two second cousins to dote on him! We had a great time catching up with family and it's times like these that remind me how lucky I am to have such a wonderful family! I could go on an on and on with stories from the past few days, but I know that what Graham's fans really want is pictures. So, here are lots of pictures to do the talking!


Sharing animal crackers with Great Grandpa

Sharing his prized possession (his blanket) with his Great Grandma, Nanny

First time on a trampoline...based on Graham's reaction, it will be a while before we try this again


Hanging out in the empty pool early one morning with Grandpa before breakfast-can you tell Graham was just a tad bit anxious to get his day of swimming going?



Reading with Grandma


Napping in the hammock with Grandma


First "Swiss Cake Roll"-This treat has a long standing place at our family gatherings. As long as I can remember, my Grandpa always had this treat for me and today the tradition was passed down to Graham!


Trying to drink the lake water...I quickly put an end to this


Graham thought it was so funny to be swimming with the dog!

No comments: