Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Getting organized....

Before our little princess comes home from Korea, we've got quite a bit of work to do. Currently, her bedroom is a fully furnished guest bedroom with a closet that I've happily used as my 'over flow' area for the past three years. Today with the help of my wonderful Mother, we got down to business on a project I've been dreading...we tackled the closet issue. It's amazing how much Jeff and I have accumulated since we moved in, and even more amazing how much a single closet can hold. It was quite an undertaking to completely empty it, give it a fresh coat of white paint, and install a brand new closet organizer. Home improvement projects are definitely not my thing, and I could never have gotten it done without my Mom-THANKS Mom! Now, I just need to find a place for all the clothes that no longer have a place to go....


Helping Grandma with the screwdriver...


"Yep, it's level!"

1 comment:

Amy said...

One word- "EBAY"! That way you'll have a nice plump Paypal account for all those little pink outfits :-)