Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Tonight Graham went trick-or-treating! We only visited two houses, Halmoni and Halabeoji then to Grandma and Grandpa's, but he's not even two years old yet, so I figure I have a bit before I'm required to do the neighborhood tour. Tonight also marked the first time that my little guy was wired on sugar...he shows a strong preference for Whoppers and Three Musketeers. When I thought that he had ingested enough sugar (this was very early on in the evening mind you), I told him the candy was gone and showed him my empty hands. Graham is too smart for me because he marched himself straight to the candy bowl and began to put handfuls of candy straight into his little pumpkin. Hopefully by the time my little monkey wakes up in the morning the sugar high has worn off!




1 comment:

Amy said...

LOVE the costume-- especially Graham's baby monkey :-) Hope you had great, sugar-high induced dreams little guy! Happy Halloween!