Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Technology is not my friend today...

Let me just start by saying that technology can be so frustrating!!! Half of my weekend pictures were taken on a second camera using a second memory card and for some reason my computer refuses to read that second memory card! So, although that's probably more than anyone really cares to know, it's too bad, since I'm missing half of my cute pictures!

On Saturday we had dinner with Alex and her parents at Punch, our favorite local pizza place. It's funny how early we started our dinner process in order to ensure the availability of two highchairs and the optimum table for those two high chairs and four parents. As you can see, both kids are getting so big so fast!
And then on Sunday I decided to play with my fancy new camera but my computer refuses to read that memory card, so I won't even go into details about our day since I have no images to back it up! :(

I know that Halloween is over, but I couldn't resist including just one more photo of our monkey boy. The following picture was taken by Jeff's cousin Mark, our resident family photographer. I think this might just be the cutest monkey ever!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It looks like Graham is practicing to help a sister. So sweet.
Grandpa Olson