Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 6, 2008

'Dress for Mess'

Apparently the motto for Graham's classroom this year is 'Dress for Mess' and apparently, I never go the message. Gone are the days of Graham wearing his cutest clothes to school. As you can see below, painting on the easel was one of the activities set up today. Graham LOVED it! In fact, he loved the blue paint so much that he decided to share it with his shirt, the floor, and anything else with the reach of the paintbrush. As I steered my paint covered child to the sink in attempts to clean him up, one of the teachers started laughing at me and reminded me to 'Dress for Mess'. And no, I don't have any pictures of Graham's mess. When I saw what he was up to, I decided it was time for me to put the camera down...

No comments: