Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 10, 2008

An overdue update

To all of Graham's fans, yes, we're still alive, we've just been so extremely busy!!! The past few days have been a whirlwind for our family and I just haven't had the time to upload pictures. But, better late than never, right? From here on out, I will make a true effort, to stay on top of the blog!

For Graham, the highlight of our busy weekend, was a trip to a farm. We attended a baby shower for Graham's Auntie Lynn this weekend, and the shower took place at her childhood home which happens to be a working farm. The house was full of children so Graham had fun making new friends but I'm certain his favorite part of the day was exploring the barns with his Uncle Peter. Even today, when I ask Graham about visiting the cows, he talks about the 'zoo'. No, the cows don't live at the zoo, but currently according to Graham, any place with animals other than dogs or cats, is a zoo.

Playing with the very cool tractor toys at the baby shower

Graham looks so little to me in this picture...and the cows so big!

If you listen carefully at the beginning of this clip, you can hear Graham 'mooing' at the cows. I also think it's funny how interested he is in the kitten that runs in front of him.



The following clip has nothing to do with cows or baby showers. But, it does make me laugh. Regardless of your political views, it is entertaining to me, to hear such a small child and answer the following question correctly.

2 comments:

Kelly Good said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly Good said...

Yay Graham! Way to get it right so young- refering to the second video! (Sorry about deleting the first comment- I sent it before it was complete).