Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 30, 2009

End of the week update...

I've been asked by several people how things are going with Graham and his diaper issue, so I'll take this time to update everyone. He loves to take his clothes off, there is no disputing that. If he really insists on taking his pajamas off at night, there is nothing I can do about it. Eventually he'll figure out the relationship between pajama's and warmth, but until then, I'm just not sure. It's the diaper I have issue with. Each time he's in his crib, I've been layering two diapers on him. One put on correctly, and one worn backwards so he can't release the tabs. No, he can't take the diapers off the traditional way when I layer them, but he can work very hard and almost pull them down to his knees! Very early this morning I resorted to cutting the feet off of his pajama's. From now on, he wears footy pajama's without the feet, backwards. I'd love to see him try to unzip a zipper that runs the length of his spine. To be honest though, I'm sure it's only a matter of time before he figures it out. And then, it's time to bring out the duct tape (to create a belt around the diaper, NOT his skin)!

I haven't posted pictures in a few days, so I'll add a few. These are actually from last weekend when we attended a festival that was at Graham's school. I still can't get over how 'big boy'ish' he looks lately. He's definitely a toddler now...in size, in attitude, and spirit! :)

No comments: