Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Messy, Messy, Messy

Graham had the opportunity at school this morning to get very messy! He's wearing a very serious expression as he concentrates on his masterpiece, but don't let him fool you. He LOVED this foamy white paint and protested when it was time to move on to the next activity. I'm not always the best at encouraging these types of messy projects at home, so I'm thankful that his teacher is more than happy to let 10 very independent toddlers go to town in her room!


Speaking of messy, Graham isn't the only messy thing today...our weather is messy enough that I feel compelled to mention it. Yesterday it was beautiful and warm and right now as I sit at the computer I can barely make out the neighbors house through the blowing snow. Yes, a blizzard has arrived to dump the largest amount of snow that we've had all winter. Lovely.

No comments: