Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Who likes cookies?

You'll have to please excuse the crazy hair Graham is sporting. We were playing in the snow and walking in the woods this afternoon and his crazy hair is nothing short of amazing hat hair!


This video clip isn't really that exciting other than the fact that Graham busts his Grandpa and his love of cookies! Graham was devouring his lemon Girl Scout cookie then he started smearing it all over his face and the table so I grabbed my camera since he was acting so goofy. I think it's pretty funny that out of everyone in Graham's life, he answered 'Grandpa' when I asked him who likes cookies....not a good answer since his Grandpa is trying to eat healthy foods and stay away from sugar. But, he is correct, Grandpa does love cookies!


At the very end of the clip, it's hard to understand what Graham is saying, but luckily as his Mother I'm able to translate! Since he knows I was recording him he's asking for the camera so he can watch himself.

No comments: