Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hide and Seek

Graham is really into playing 'hide and seek' lately. We've got to work on his hiding places though because either one of two things happen. 1. He sits in the middle of the room covering his eyes, yelling for me to come and find him. Or, 2. He hides in his tent. Today, the tent was his hiding place of choice. So, it really wasn't too difficult to position myself with the camera as he emerged from his tent when I pretended I had no idea where he was. Each time he comes out of his tent, he does so with a giant smile on his face and yells 'Ta Da!"

" Ta Da!"

1 comment:

rugged breed said...



Hi,

Your blog is outstanding, I can make the header more attractive so that more viewers will be more interested, my price is only 20 dollars and unlimited revisions, payable after the work is finished thanks!

Adelbertportfolio