Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 22, 2009

It's been a while...

In the last blog post, I was sharing my happiness regarding the fact that both boys were again healthy and I luckily escaped the dreaded stomach flu. I spoke too soon, because just a few hours later, I had the flu. Thankfully, it only lasted two days which was nothing compared to what Graham had to fight off. I can now say with confidence though, that we are all healthy-woo hoo! It's a good time for us to all be feeling so well since we're gearing up for what we expect to be an exciting week. We've been informed that our travel call is coming, probably by mid-week!!! :)

We've had a busy and fun past few days so here are a few pictures of what Graham has been up to!


Graham helped me make an apple cake. As you can see by his expression, he LOVES being helpful in the kitchen!

We attended a Hawaiian themed dinner party. Graham even learned how to say 'Aloha'!

Don't tell him the glasses are upside down. He was very proud that he was able to put them on alone, or as Graham would say 'Self!'


Graham enjoyed a visit with Miles. Graham would have stayed on this little stool for an hour just watching Miles sleep if we let him. To say he loves his little cousin is a true understatement!

2 comments:

Carlos White said...

It is very lovely children,If you make the photos into paintings,it can be more cool.Recommending one nice online Oil Painting Gallery for you.They can offer you many subjects oil paintings and Custom Oil Painting for you.

Adam Milne said...

I really like this article. This is an informative and interesting post, so I think it is very useful and knowledgeable. Essays On Web Online