Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 16, 2008

A great way to spend a Monday...

Today Graham and I had a great day. After being gone all weekend it was nice to be able to hang out at home and catch up on my "to do" list. I can't say I was able to get everything crossed off my list though, because the weather was just too perfect to be stuck inside. Instead, we spent most of the day playing outside! Here are some pictures from Graham's fun day!
Helping me with watering the flowers

Could he be any happier if he tried?


Checking out his new golf clubs....we start them early in our family! :)


Graham ALWAYS wants to hold Annie's leash when we're taking a walk, but since Annie pulls pretty hard, I can't let him. The compromise lately has been to allow him to "drag" her around the house against her will.

No comments: